The new Chanson 9-plate
Revolution water ionizer
is capable of light duty commercial use and higher flow rate
(3 -4.5 liters per minute), and can outperform even an 11-plate
Its superior functionality
makes it a great fit for restaurants, schools, gyms, businesses,
Like the 7-plate Miracle M.A.X., it has the Himalayan rock salt
port and the largest plates on the current market.
Chanson Revolution Features:
- 9 plate commercial grade
- Worlds only salt port for adding Himalayan salts.
- Super lightweight and portable,
weighs less than 9
- Integrated wall mount inserts
on back of unit.
- Quick connect plumbing for super easy install and minimal
water leak potential.
- Convenient Notifications/Alarms
- Hot water sensor and auto
- Low and high water flow
alarms to let you know
where you are not getting maximum ionization.
- Speaks to you for all functions and settings with
adjustable volume or on/off function.
- Change filter notification.
- Advanced All Touch Panel.
- Easy Cleaning
- RADD cleaning system.
- Adjustable self cleaning
intervals can be set
to self clean at every 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 or 80 liters of usage.
This allows customers in low or soft water areas or those with
Reverse Osmosis filters to reduce cleaning frequency.
- Ability to do periodic
Citric acid cleanings without
needing to purchase any special filters or products.
- Chansons permanent
filter cup can be filled with the cleaning solution, and run effectively to clean throughout
the machine. Eventually all water ionizers need this cleaning,
regardless of how well the auto cleaning cycle works.
- Superior Power & Flow
- Extended runtime of up
to 10 hours.
- New commercial duty SMPS
- Pulse width electronic
delivery system, allows
better results at lower power levels.
- No flow valve for more reliable commercial duty performance.
- Onboard water flow adjustment
lever for fine tuning
- Safety Guarantee
- Thoroughly tested and approved
by CE organization.
- BPA, Lead, Mercury, Cadmium
and Iron free materials- ROHS
- Chanson electrodes are
smooth and solid, no
mesh or perforated plates used ever.
- Safe non toxic plastics
used inside ionizer.
Dimensions: Height 12" x Width 9.75"
x Depth 5.5"
Effective Flow Rate: 3 -4.5 liters per minute at
45 PSI water pressure
pH Levels: 1.8 to 12.1 with Laguna Hills CA source water
ORP Levels: +1,200 to -920
Number of Plates: 9 at 3.5" x 7.25" (364 square
cm total surface area), 99.989% pure titanium with
Chanson exclusive platinum clan nano coating
Weight: 9.1 pounds
Filter Life: 9000 L (approx.: 10 - 12 month of use)
Temperatures: 98 degrees F
Water Pressure: 8 - 90 PSI
Power Consumption: 5-150 watts
Filter: 5 micron silver impregnated coconut shell carbon
Revolution Water Ionizer
the Chanson Revolution:
Chanson Filter Model
· FREE DVD - "7
Life Changing Health Secrets: Harnessing the Power of Nature"
with Ronnie Ruiz
· FREE Quick Start Users Guide by Ronnie Ruiz (includes
tips you won't find anywhere else!)
· FREE Installation DVD with step-by-step demonstration
for the Chanson Revolution by Ronnie Ruiz
· FREE Faucet Adapter, Tubing and Connectors to help
make your install as easy as possible
· FREE pH Test Kit so that you can personally test
your water levels and demonstrate the power of Chanson water
· FREE Himalayan Rock Salt Sample to make the STRONGEST
acid water possible!
· FREE Citric Acid Sample for cleaning your Revolution
And of course a Chanson Owners Manual
Anti-Bacterial Fiber Activated
- The onboard filter can
be replaced in about one minute
with our easy to open push button door and twist out filter.
- Provides filtration of
diverse pollutants and microorganisms using high-quality filter
- Calcium may be added through an exterior opening, extending
the range of pH selection
- Anti-bacterial filter with silver-impregnated activated carbon
- A Higher Volume of Activated
Carbon Filter is used
to promote better adsorption.
- Adsorption volume ability
is 20 times more than
- Adsorption area ability
is 150 times more than
- Adsorption speed is 10 times more than activated carbon
- Filter is able to eliminate
lead and heavy metal in old plumbing.
Chanson Filter PJ-6000 is not a carbon block; it's a wet-molded
product made from activated carbon and synthetic fiber.
PJ - 6000 is formed from acid
washed coconut shell activated carbon and is molded together
with a synthetic fabric binder via a wet production method.
The surface of the activated
carbon is not hindered by a binder and therefore the absorption
capacity is not affected by its molding system.
As a result, PJ-6000 can
maintain high levels of chlorine reduction and high levels of
chemical adsorptive capacity.
for All Chanson Models:
Water in your location may
need further filtration before entering the ionization process.
For enhanced removal of heavy metals, fluoride, arsenic, lead,
etc. -- See the Chanson Pre-Filters