an Upright, Single Auger,
Low RPM Juicer...
The Omega VRT330
How is the Omega VRT330
- Upright Design / Low RPM's
- Small Footprint - Provides
all the benefits of a masticating dual-stage single auger juicer
but in much less space.
- Patented, stone mill-like
screw, made of GEs ULTEM material, which is 8 times stronger
than augers on most other single auger juicers.
- Silicone Wiping Blade-
World's first juicer that automatically clears excess pulp from
the juicing screen as it juices. Benefits: higher yield and easier
Features of the Omega VRT330
- Low Speed Technology System
(LSTS) - World's first patented juicer utilizing the LSTS method.
It is a complete departure
from the standard masticating method. The LSTS method allows
the Omega Juicer to extract the maximum amount of nutrients,
vitamins, taste and juice from a minimum amount of fruits, vegetables,
leafy greens, wheatgrass and even soybeans.
- Dual Stage Juicing
- Stage 1: Crushing Stage
Juice is extracted
by an auger system at Low RPM.
- Stage 2: Squeezing Stage
Pulp is further squeezed for maximum yield and extremely dry
- Versatility - the Omega VRT 330 Juicer can juice:
- Fruits - apples, pears, grapes,
oranges, kiwi, melons, & pomegranates
- Vegetables - carrots, celery,
- Leafy Greens - the Omega VRT330
does an excellent job with spinach, parsley, kale
- Wheatgrass - enjoy the health-giving
benefits from this high yield juicer
- Soybeans - presses soybeans
to make soymilk.
- Higher Yields & Faster
Juicing - Omega VRT-330
yields more juice than a comparable centrifugal ejection juicer
- Economical - Get the greatest amount of juice from
the least amount of fruits. Peels and skins can be also used
in various pastries, jams, soups, etc.
- Better Juice - Enjoy more antioxidants, better flavor
and superior freshness of your juice. No frothing or foaming,
and none of the separation that occurs with other
- Self Cleaning - Simply pour water through to self clean
the juicer when changing to another fruit, vegetable or leafy
greens. Save time!
- Small Footprint - all of the performance of a masticating
single auger juicer, but with less space requirements than most
- Dimensions: 9.84"L x
6.81"W x 15.83"H
- Weight: Shipping Weight:
- Warranty: 10 years
Omega VRT 330
The Upright - Low RPM Juicer
- Fine screen
- Pulp extraction
- Two 50 oz.
Omega VRT330 is available in 220 Volt
Please call 800-229-3376 for
Shipping Quote to Overseas Countries
and VRT350W Specifications:
Voltage: 120 V Frequency
Power Consumption: 150w
Speed: 80 RPM
2 Horsepower equivalent with the gear reduction.
UL and cUL approved
LABELED for HOUSEHOLD and COMMERCIAL USE
Warranty: 10 Year Warranty